with Helga Beer
June 27, 2017
Body Rolling (small ball)
Tuesday, 6 – 8 pm
Location: Lynn Wylie Yoga Studio, 1600 Bay Street
The focus will be on releasing tension and recognizing patterns with ball-rolling to stretch and move with more freedom.
Ball-rolling (small ball release) is effective on its own and as a complement to yoga, dance or any other exercise.
- offsets the stress of vigorous exercise
- improves bone density by direct stimulation
- a unique way to tone, lengthen and realign your body
- promotes greater awareness of our holding patterns
- removes barriers in the fascia to allow muscles to release more effectively
To register/information phone 250.370.0464 or email: email@example.com